Jessica Simpson Shoes

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jessica Simpson Shoe Review: The Aggie

My Review of the Jessica Simpson Aggie:

Alright, so of all the different names of Jessica Simpson's shoes, I'm not exactly sure why she needed an "Aggie." This shoe doesn't remind me the least bit of Texas football.

Anyhow, the shoe itself is definitely cute. It reminds me a little of one of Jessica's other high heeled shoes: The Adele. They both have a similar woven (Raffia covered) heel, however The Aggie stands taller at 4 inches.

This is a great shoe for an all over polished look - at a reasonable price. My favorite color in this shoe is hands down the Turquoise!

This shoe goes especially well with denim pieces and turquoise jewelry. It also matches perfectly with a white eyelet dress!

Like most of Jessica Simpson's line, these shoes are made with a leather upper and rubber bottoms. What makes these high heels special are their pointed toe with cut outs and braided detailing.

Here's a photo for you of the Jessica Simpson Aggie:


Sizes: 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Colors: White, Turquoise (sold out in Black and Chocolate at this time)
Price: $83.95
Shipping: Free with Zappos

Customer Review of the Jessica Simpson Aggie:

2006-05-01 11:43:35 Jessica Simpson Aggie
Reviewer:
Jessica from TN

Jessica Simpson Aggie - I have this shoe in black and chocolate. It fits true to size and is rather comfortable considering the height of the heel. It has a really good arch support... This is my 4th pair of Jessica Simpson shoes and I LOVE them all!

2006-04-17 05:30:57 Jessica Simpson Aggie
Reviewer:
alana m from connecticut

Turquoise Aggie - I love Jessica Simpson’s Aggie shoes. I have them in turquoise and they are comfortable and I get so many compliments on them! They are hot shoes!!!

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 11:02 AM 

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

I love this shoe... Especially the turquoise color.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home