Jessica Simpson Shoes

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jessica Simpson Shoe Sale!

Announcement: Jessica Simpson shoes are on sale!

I know you've been waiting and finally, the time is here - Jessica Simpson has put 14 of her famous shoes on sale! They are on sale for up to 22% off, so if you've been waiting for your perfect shoe, the time has come. Don't miss out - keep reading for more...

The Jessica Simpson Pienna:

The first shoe that is on sale is the Jessica Simpson Pienna. It's available in both Multi Natural and Multi Metallic for $80.95. The Pienna is a wedge sandal with a 4 inch heel and a leather upper with an adjustable closure.

Here's a photo of the Pienna:



Size: 6, 6.5. 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Colors: Multi Metallic, Multi Natural
Width: Medium
Price: $80.95 (was $83.95)
Shipping: Free with Zappos
Customer Review (Since I'm highlighting multiple shoes on this post, I'm only to give one customer review per shoe)

2006-02-23 16:41:38 Jessica Simpson Pienna
Reviewer:
Jessica from Hoboken

LOVE! I LOVE these shoes, these are my second pair of Jessica shoes, SOO sexy and lightweight and the styles that I look for. LOVE.

The Jessica Simpson Elazar:

The next shoe on sale is the Elazar. I reviewed this shoe back in the beginning of May (Click here to access my previous post). This feminine sandal is great for long nights of dancing. It will go great with a new pair of cute shorts or a skirt.

They are still available in Pecan and Black in almost every size (Chocolate is sold out) at a discounted price of $80.95. Their heel is 3 3/4" and they have a leather upper that is linked together with rings.

Here's a photo of the Jessica Simpson Elazar:

Size: 6, 6.5. 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Colors: Black, Pecan (Chocolate is sold out)
Width: Medium
Price: $80.95 (was $83.95)
Shipping: Free with Zappos

Customer Review

2006-05-19 07:51:52 Jessica Simpson Elazar Reviewer: Amy from San Jose

Sexy & Comfortable - Very sexy sandal with a lot of comfort. I really like the Jessica Simpson open toe high heel sandal styles for summer.

The Jessica Simpson Jessica:

Jessica's signature boot is also on sale: The Jessica. Originally price at $163.95, it's been marked down 20% to $156.95. Click here to read my full review of this boot.

This sexy western style boot has a 3 inch heel and is available in White and Bronze. It's made with a leather upper and has a trendy style that slouches. This is a look that I saw all over Italy with shorts. It wasn't a look I expected, but it was extremely cute!

For some reason, Zappos is not listing both colors on the same page, so you will need to look at each color separately.

Click here for White.

Click here for Bronze.

Here's a picture of the White Jessica Simpson Jessica Boots:

Size: 6, 6.5. 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Colors: White, Bronze
Width: Medium
Price: $127.95 (was $163.95)
Shipping: Free with Zappos

Customer Review

2006-02-20 14:28:14 Jessica Simpson Jessica
Reviewer: Amara P from Norman, Oklahoma

Too Cute!!! I just bought these boots in black and I absoluely love them. They are stylish and go with just about anything. I get compliments on them when ever I wear them. I think they are a great price for the shoe and very comfy after they get broken in.

Jessica has even more great shoes on Sale. I will post more of the sale shoes later. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy these!

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 10:57 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home