Jessica Simpson Shoes

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jessica Simpson Shoe: Glory Flip Flop

My Review of the Jessica Simpson Glory

These wonderful flip flops are what I wish I'd brought with me on my trip to Italy. As I write this review from a small internet cafe in Venice, Italy, my feet are just burning!

These fabulous flip flops have a hint of espadrille paired with either a metallic or black upper. They're comfortable, yet fashionable. The Jessica Simpson Glory sandal will go with both jeans, as well as a fancy summer dress. They would also be great for an outdoor barbecue or picnic.

They are made of leather (upper), espadrille (sides), and rubber (bottom). 100% of people who reviewed this shoe also said that it felt true to width, so be sure to buy your normal size.

Here's a photo of the Jessica Simpson Glory:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 7:22 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home