Jessica Simpson Shoes

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Jessica Simpson Amy: Back in Stock!

The Jessica Simpson Amy is also back in stock! You'll have to get white patent and I hope you wear a size 5.5, 7.5, or 8. Those are the only ones left!

As more become of the Amy available, I'll post a note.

Click here for my previous post about this wonderful shoe.


Here is a Customer Review of the high heel:

2006-05-17 05:33:17 Jessica Simpson Amy
Reviewer:
Sally S from Tennessee

LOVE THE SHOES!!! I love these shoes. They are so comfortable and good-looking. I want a pair in EVERY color.

Here's a picture of the Jessica Simpson Amy heel:


Size: 5.5, 7.5, 8
Width: Medium
Color: White Patent
Price: $82.95
Shipping: Free with Zappos

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 4:59 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home