Jessica Simpson Shoes

Sunday, June 04, 2006

In Stock: Jessica Simpson Barb and Amy Shoes

I keep seeing posts from those of you searching everywhere for the Jessica Simpson Barb shoe and the Jessica Simpson Amy shoe.

Just a quick update-- Both the Barb and the Amy are still available in all sizes and all colors at Zappos, including White Patent, Black Patent, Red Patent, and Platinum.

Shipping is even free!

And, don't forget that most reviews suggest you should go up a size in these Jessica Simpson shoes.






Colors: White Patent, Black Patent, Red Patent, Platinum
Sizes: 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Width: Medium
Shipping: Free with Zappos!

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 12:46 PM 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEELP!!!! I am looking for Barbs in Black size 11.
I sent for a pair of 10's and had them shipped to Australia only to find they don't fit, had to sell them and lose my shipping fees.
Can someone direct me to the right store??? Please email me kristyrichardson73@hotmail.com
Cheers!!!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home