Jessica Simpson Shoes

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jessica Simpson Shoes: The Raymound

Jessica Simpson shoes now includes another new member-- the Raymound wedge shoe. The Raymound wedge is a combination of new and old. This Jessica Simpson shoe has a classic wedge look that is accented with a peep toe and gold buckle. The Ramound is a great work shoe as it offers a little style and comfort, but isn't too over the top.

Photo of the Jessica Simpson Raymound Shoe:
















Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11
Colors: Light Tan Nappa, Black Nappa
Price: $67.95
Shipping: Free shipping and returns from Zappos!

Jessica Simpson Raymound Shoe Reviews:

2009-03-22 10:04:36 Jessica Simpson Raymond
Reviewer: Lauren from Chino, California
Overall:5 stars Comfort:4 stars Look:5 stars

I work in a shoe store and needed to find a new pair of work shoes that could last 10-12 hours that I'm on my feet and I think I found them. The leather is very soft and the sole is really flexible. I've worn them twice so far and they're great. My only complaint, my left pinky toe was a tad squished, but my feet are a little on the wide side.

Other shoes recommended by reviewer: Bandolino


2009-03-19 05:09:46 Jessica Simpson Raymond
Reviewer: Anonymous from MN
Overall:5 stars Comfort:5 stars Look:5 stars
Shoe Size: Felt true to size
Shoe Width: Felt true to width
Shoe Arch: Moderate arch support

Jessica did it again - These are hot. I purchased the beige and they look great with jeans and capris. Very neutral which I love. The buckle is large and very stylish. Perfect for my trips to the store, out to lunch or when I am at my kids' events. Affordable style.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Angela Copeland @ 4:28 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home